Thursday 3 September 2009

A Whole Lotta Gorgeous Georgeness . . .


Sit back and think for a moment. Think about what you were doing last night. 8.55pm to be precise.

Well, I was standing in my kitchen, after Alison's leaving meal, feeling rather proud with the fact that I had just driven all the way home through those dark lanes, through the gale force winds and the rain (no, we didn't have curry! Shame on you for even thinking that!), and thankful that I had finally found my window wipers. I was also being terrorised by my cat.

But, at 8.55pm last night, our wonderful Sarah had just given birth to our brand-new beautiful customer service member. A strapping, healthy young lad, blue eyes, brown hair, 8lb 3, all fingers and toes accounted for, and now going by the name of George.

Yep, you guessed it! That's a whole lotta Gorgeous Georgeness . . .

I know it's Thursday, and I don't usually blog on Thursdays, but it's a momentous Thursday and it deserved to be blogged about. I know I promised to update you with Alison's leaving do, but that'll have to wait for the usual Friday slot - sorry Al.

So I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing a big congratulations to our Sarah and her family, and their wonderful new bundle of joy.

All I need to know now is when does the customer service training start . . .

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

2 comments:

Martin Willoughby said...

Training for you?

Cybercheckout.co.uk said...

Training for George! Customer services is not my forte. I'm a writer - or trying to be...lol