Wednesday 23 September 2009

From Summer to Winter . . .


Summer has been and gone, I'm afraid. I know we are being blessed with good weather at the moment, but we all know it's not going to last. The nights are getting darker and winter's slowly drawing us within its long, cold claws. There's no escaping it! It's got us well and truly in its sights!

And if you think this is bad, consider those poor people in Sydney, Australia, with that sandstorm! Give me a burst of snow any day . . .

But anyway, now is the time to start considering stock. Obviously we are now out of the season for pools and tents - I'm not entirely sure if anyone would really enjoy jumping in a pool in their garden when it's frosty - and so we have had to think long and hard about what products would sell during the autumn and winter seasons.

Yes, we have many ideas . . . and already have a few new lines in. These will soon be gracing our website, ready for purchase. Not only do we have our fabulous jewellery boxes (yes, the ones I keep raving about) but we have also got fishing tackle - people still fish in the frost . . . I know they do! - and we have a selection of radiators, convection heaters, halogen heaters, and an electric stove that looks very posh. These will easily keep you warm and toasty during those cold winter nights, and they're fantastic for fighting away that winter claw!

We also have, just to name and prepare you for a few, halogen ovens, buffet servers, sewing machines, a Star Wars computer game (great idea for Christmas), another computer game that's similar to the Wii (I'll keep you informed with more info on this as and when I receive it), and decorative, ornamental trees.

It's all very exciting, and some of these will make great pressie ideas. I'm sure I'll be blogging about them in more detail in the near future . . .

. . . if I can stop raving about these luscious jewellery boxes . . .





D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: