Friday 25 September 2009

Busy Busy Busy . . .

It's going to be a busy next couple of . . . weeks? Months? However long it's going to take . . .

Apart from looking at new products to sell here at Gridstop Ltd, we are also looking into our entire marketing strategy. We are going through the structure of our website with a fine tooth comb. Our aim is to try and give you a much simpler and a much better shopping experience with us.

If you're looking for a product - a tent, for instance - and your surfing through the net, looking for that certain Je ne sais pas that will leap from your screen, yelling at the top of its voice "BUY ME!" What will that be? Will it be the price? The product itself (regardless of price)? The company? Or the security?

I personnally list security on the list of my shopping choices (and it's not just because of the thought of men in uniform). If I don't feel happy about someone, I won't buy. I need to know that these people aren't going to take my money and run!

But what makes you buy? Just what is that Je Ne Sais Pas for you . . .?

Some changes may befall our website soon. Hopefully it's going to become more customer friendly and reasuring. It's the start of an on-going project that will hopefully be a great success in the future.

If I don't blog next week, you know it's because I'll be buried under a mound of paperwork . . .

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: