Friday 11 September 2009

Baby Talk . . .

Well, we had a visitation yesterday . . .

George came and introduced himself to us, bringing a proud mummy and daddy along with him. He's adorable, with ten fingers and ten toes, a little nose, and a stomach full of milk that he thought his mum might like. He quite happily got passed around the office for those who wanted a cuddle, and I couldn't possibly turn down the opportunity to blog about it.

So out came the camera and the imagination just rolled . . .

"No! No, you can't bring me in here! It's full of strange people! No . . . !"







"Stay back! Or I'll do my famous Judo-chop . . .!"








"I poke my tongue in the face of you people . . ."











"Uh, you're really not too bad, I suppose . . . okay, if you insist, I'll bravely tell you my heroic, gallant story."










"Garble garble garble - make haste at once! I yelled - garble garble garble garble - with a nappy! - garble garble - but then I was very, very drunk . . ."









"Well, at least Missy enjoyed my story . . ."











But on a serious note, he's very healthy and very happy, and will soon be joining the customer service crew and answering your calls.

And just a quick message to one of our customers, a Mrs Betty Miller: Sarah received your card and wishes to thank you. It was very sweet and very thoughtful of you.


We have some lovely customers . . .


"Here's lookin' at you, kid . . ."


D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

3 comments:

Cybercheckout.co.uk said...

And just to reassure Drew, the nappy didn't get changed on his desk...or did it...???

Marie :o) said...

I just hope the smell of puke has gone from Drews chair before he gets back on Tuesday!! Maybe we should put it outside to air over the weekend?!?! lol

Martin Willoughby said...

Put him on the customer service desk of any bank. He'll certainly be more intelligible.