Monday 14 September 2009

Tumbleweed . . .


`. . . A tumbleweed is the above-ground part of a plant that, once mature and dry, separates from the root and tumbles (rolls) away in the wind . . . ` - quote from wikipedia.

Oh, and there floats some now . . . and another . . .

Yes, we are very quite in here again today - mainly due to our Spiritual Guide blessing our warehouse in Leicester with a visit (you can tell who does all the talking in the office, and he has the cheek to blame it on everyone else! I think not!).

But it's been so quiet in here today - and there goes yet another bit of tumbleweed - that there has been nothing inspirational going on, and therefore, I truly have nothing to blog about. I asked my colleagues and their collaborated ideas were just as interesting as watching a piece of tumbleweed roll by . . . actually that's a lie. I just liked the way that sarcasm rolled - get it? Boom Boom! God, I'm so funny!
They did actually give some valid points that I could mention. So here they are:

1. Our new range of Tottie Outdoor Clothing - polo shirts, fleeces etc - is now available.

2: We - as in Lisa - has now agreed on the final samples of our new horserugs, so they will be in shortly.

3: Our new Dogbed range will soon be available - name of Redbone, isn't that clever . . .

4: Lisa aches from spending too many nights sleeping on a sofa bed.

. . . and . . .

5: It's our very own cuddly Dr Love's birthday on Friday, and all he wants is Lisa wrapped in a gift box with a German Sausage. (For those who do not know of our Dr Love, he works in our warehouse, sorting through the administration duties that we send them) I'll let you know if the couriers deliver her in one piece.

Right, I'm all blogged out for today, so I'm now going to return to my tumbleweed watching . . .

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: