Tuesday 3 November 2009

Blowing Ones Own Trumpet . . .

Every now and then it's nice to flick through the `Customer Feedback` left on our website. I've blogged about it before and published some really nice comments left by customers about us. Afterwards it was rather difficult for some members of staff to fit through doors as their heads had swelled to extreme sizes. Having sat back and watched them struggle, taking amused delights from seeing them trying to squeeze through small spaces, I thought I'd give it another go. I can do with a laugh today.

Thank you! Excellent service. You deserve success with that customer service attitude.
Best of luck.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thank you so much for your help and efficiency - and always with such a happy voice!
Much appreciated.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Thanks very much.
Full marks for customer service throughout. I will check your site next time I'm shopping
for anything similar.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your customer service is fab and I'll be recommending you over and over again !!
Thanks from a satisfied customer

Our customer service team should be proud of the level of service they provide, and believe me, they've evolved immensely over the last year or so. So many changes have happened in here, and things are running so much more efficiently now. Well done to all involved. Unfortunately we are out of trumpets now, so I can't blow it, but if you have one, please do so in our honour.

And here we have photographic evidence of our graphic ingenious paying homage to Cybercheckout. We are that great . . .

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd


No comments: