Friday 13 November 2009

Beam Me Up Halogen Oven . . .


It's true! It's official! I warned everyone in a previous blog that they were invading us, but they all just laughed in this office. No one took me seriously, and now it is too late!

There's another one among us.

Another Halogen Oven!

It's smaller, but claims to have the exact same abilities as its other. And where as the other merely beamed my pasty away, this one looks pure evil. I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night with a halogen oven just glaring at me from the corner of my room!!

I'm frightened now! I know these Ovens are a much healthier cooking option, and I know my pasty was full of fat, but I only had the one! That's no reason to hunt me!

But despite the fact that I'm running around screaming "Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!", these ovens are worth serious consideration. They are healthy and energy efficient, and allow your food to keep its original, wonderful taste. They're friendly to the eye (they don't shoot laser beams that turn you to stone, promise), they're quick to cook, and easy to clean.

What more do you want in your kitchen . . . a robot!

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: