Wednesday 25 November 2009

Cyber Trap . . .

It was kept very quiet. I hadn't even heard the faintest of whispers regarding this, and quite frankly I am shocked that it managed to sneak by without any mention what-so-ever! But there's no denying it, and there's certainly no escaping it! As everyday goes by, it creeps slowly closer. Never should you feel safe from it, and never should you let your guard down. It lurks around every corner, and in every shadow. Even if you think you managed to sneak by without alerting it, you will still feel shocked when it catches up with you and bites you on the . . . nose.

Yep, you guessed it! There's no escaping the dreaded Birthday Blog!!!

A very happy birthday to our very own

Father
.

The big day was on the 21st (I believe) and he was the same age as mother.

21


I'm sure you'll join everybody at Cybercheckout in raising your glasses once again to toast belated birthday wishes to father. I hope he had a wonderful day.

And on another note, all fans of our Facebook page and twitter (yes, we are making our presence known) may have noticed that I have started a Christmas countdown and daily suggested pressie ideas for those struggling as we get closer. So, you will also see, on the bottom of every blog, this same count. I hope it comes in useful for many customers out there . . . and help to build Christmas excitement at the same time. (I know I'm getting excited!)

Xmas Countdown: 30 Days! Today's Pressie Idea: 3 in 1 Games Table http://www.cybercheckout.co.uk/p-227-3-in-1-games-table-football-table-pool-air-hockey-free-pp-.aspxfree-pp-.aspx






D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: