Wednesday 4 November 2009

Blazing Competitions . . .

Well, as many people have asked me, the date today is the 4th of November. Tomorrow is the 5th - bonfire night. It's not as good as Halloween in my eyes, though. Being a horror writer, it is the only time of the year when I can freely let my imagination run wild without people giving me strange looks (but they still do that anyway, so why should Halloween be any different?)

But not only is tomorrow bonfire night - or Guy Fawkes - it's also the day that gives you just 10 whole days left to enter our competition. Again, rules are simple with no hard questions to answer. All you have to do is subscribe to our news letter. It's free; it's simple; and it gives you a chance of winning one of our fantastic sunrise alarm clocks! (They're great! I swear by mine)

So, go on. Go on, go on. Go on, go on, go on . . .

And on that note, I'm going to leave you with a little rhyme in celebration of Guy Fawkes:

November the 5th has come and gone,
But thoughts of it still linger.
I held a banger in my hand,
Has anybody seen my finger?

Regardless of whether you are celebrating on the 5th or at the weekend, have a safe bonfire night.

Enjoy . . .

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: