Monday 12 October 2009

Deadlines . . .

We've been very busy here just recently, what with new product lines coming, the descriptions and images that have needed to be created, and then the loading up on the website (our brand new heater range will be available as from tomorrow, once yours truly can drag herself away from her other work to finish loading them and making them live). And shock-horror I almost forgot to blog! How could I forget such a thing! I'm in a state of shock!

It's just such a good thing that today is Monday, and Monday's are usually my days to stay behind late, to kill some time before I go out and enjoy what social life I have (yes, I know some may find it hard to believe, but I have one, albeit a small, almost non-existent one, but it's there) So, as 5.30 slowly approaches, one and a half hours after I supposedly finished work, I have decided to write my blog. That's how dedicated to Cybercheckout I truly am.

I still can't get over how I managed to forget to blog, though! I've been faithful here, blogging three times a week without fail since . . . April?? . . . unless there has been a major reason. Maybe I can put it down to the fact that I got so engrossed trying to write a description about an item that I know absolutely nothing about. I had to try and blag my way through to try and make it sound like I knew everything there was to know about . . . fishing. Mind you, the set we have got looks pretty good, and I can't stop thinking about a few boys who might receive one this Christmas. And it's about time the description got written. I not exactly sure how long this set has been sitting in our office for.

And on that note, I'm going to leave you with a famous quote, and one that describes me and my description work to a T:

I love deadlines . . . and the whooshing sound they make as they go by . . .

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: