Friday 17 July 2009

Test or Tents . . . Tents or Test . . .


Yesterday. The weather was warm, the sun was shining and it was dry - perfect driving conditions for a test, unlike today, which is very wet and thundery.

Yes, it was D-day, yesterday. At 12.40 I was finally climbing in the car with the examiner, about to start my test. Was I nervous? That's an understatement. Did I fail? Surprisingly no! I passed. I am now officially allowed to jump behind the wheel of a car and terrorize our good ol' British highways. Such joy!

I had to come into work for a few hours yesterday morning. I had originally book the entire day off, but they would have been lost without me, so I agreed if someone was to pick me up. See! That's how much I love and am dedicated to this place! Our Spiritual Guide offered, and now claims that Cybercheckout should get all the credit for my pass. If I had stayed at home, I would have been thinking about the test and stressing myself out, but because I came in, my mind was taken off it, and I was more relaxed and unwound. I don't quite see it somehow, but if it keeps his mind happy, then I'll simply nod and agree . . .

Also, we had a new tent in. The Everest 12 berth tent. I was involved with the last batch of tents, putting them up, taking photos, etc, but because of my test, I missed out on this one. And a good job too, in a way. Just think of the number of bees I'd end up murdering, especially after last time. This tent is the same fantastic quality as the others, only BIGGER . . . and sleeps twelve people. HUGE!




However, despite the fact that my royal presence was absent, I still managed to employ a spy to capture any dodgy shenanigans that went on behind my back. And look! I'll let you make what you will out of this photo . . .


D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: