Tuesday 14 April 2009

Our fantastic 15KG dumbell set



Last Wednesday I was lucky enough to have been set free from the office. A group of colleagues and myself had a road-trip up to our warehouse in Leicester to view a few of our products for marketing purposes, and for the very first time, would you believe, I saw our 15kg dumbell sets.

I was gobsmacked. This is such a fantastic product, and so I just had to dedicate an entire blogg to them.

The quality of this product is astounding. There are twelve individual weights in this set. There are eight 1.14kg weights, and four 0.57kg weights. All of these are polished chrome iron plates, and are threaded onto the ends of a chrome steel dumbell bar. (This in turn has a plastic coated hand grip.) You can also put on as few or as many weights as your prefernce desires - or your stength allows. It also comes complete with it's own carry case, allowing each part to be safely packed away and stored.

When set up it looks very proffessional, and a worthy piece of exercise equipment to own. If you're into weights for building resistance and strength, then this product is perfect for you. If you're just looking for ideas as to how to tone and condition your body in the privacy of your own home, then again this product is perfect for you.

It may even be perfect for me. I'm deffinately considering purchasing my very own set.

Take a nose and see if you are as impressed as I was:

http://www.cybercheckout.co.uk/Items/200087400?&caSKU=200087400&caTitle=Body%20Sculpture%2015kg%20Chrome%20Dumbbell%20Set%20%20**%20FREE%20P%26P%20**

No comments: