Wednesday 22 April 2009

Chocolate Fountain


Chocolate. We all love chocolate, especially us women. There's no denying it. I, for one, can't leave a chocolate bar sitting in the fridge. It looks too lonely and sad, and I always think it needs some tender loving care - by that I mean devouring it. It's the merciful thing to do.

Now, I know it can never happen, but what if you have too much chocolate in your fridge? What if you still have all those Easter eggs that need eating but not enough time to do it in? Do you know what you can do?

Buy a Chocolate Fountain!



Imagine all the fun you can have with one of these. You could invite friends round and dip things into the gorgeous, heavenly flow of chocolate - like biscuits (I only suggest this because I'm sitting here right now dunking biscuits into my tea and wishing it was a chocolate fountain instead).

And, I'm sure most of you have seen the famous episode of `the Vicar of Dibley` where Dawn French submerges her entire head into the fountain. It's her idea of bliss and heaven, along with most of the women in the UK . . . well, you can't do that, I'm afraid. Sorry. Our fountains are just too small. But there's nothing stopping you from trying, and just think of the entertainment you'll provide as others watch you.

Seriously though, Chocolate Fountains are the new craze, and they're perfect for functions such as weddings, birthdays, and any other function you need to cater for. It'll be the centrepiece of any spread, and any chocoholic would instantly make a bee-line in this direction.

Here's a few ideas of what you can dunk:
* Fruit, ie, strawberries, bananas, orange segments.
* Biscuits (yes, I'm still dunking mine in tea)
* Marshmallows
* Fudge
* Profiteroles
* mini doughnuts

The list is endless, and I have to stop now before I start drooling over my desk. Not a nice thing.

Consider one for your next function. It'll never fail to entertain guests. But please think carefully before you try and take a swim in it.

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout Ltd

No comments: