Monday 27 April 2009

Games Table

Well, that's it! A week's worth of nice weather and it's over. Summer has been and gone! It's raining here and looks like it's set for . . . god knows how long. Knowing how the British weather likes to work, who knows when we'll get another nice day.

Seeing as that's the case, there's not a lot of people who would want to go out and do things. That means that come school holidays there will be a lot of bored children out there, cooped up in the warm and dry. What are they going to do? They can't play on the computer all day. They'll end up with glasses, like me.

But wait! I have an idea!

You can always invest in a 'games table', and what better games table to have than our 3 in 1 table. It's perfect! You get three games for the price of one. You get Snooker/Pool, Football, and Air Hockey! (Yes, Air-Hockey. My all-time favourite!) It's simple. When you get bored of playing one game, or if you're a bad looser and don't want to play it anymore, you can just flip the table round for another game. It takes away the hassle in wanting more than one games table, but not having the space to fit them all. Ingenious!!!





However, I do have to point one thing out about our image on the website. Since these photos were taken, the manufacturer has changed the design of the frame. They've made it a lot better and sturdier, but we've yet to update them - probably because we've been too busy putting up tents. It's on our list of things to do - and very soon I hope. I can't wait to have a go at the Air-Hockey. Once I start, they won't be able to keep me off. They'll have to drag me away and then tie me to chair, banning me completely from this marketing project. I do tend to become a bit violent when I play, accidentally hitting pucks across the room, etc.

But hey, it's all good fun, and on those wet and miserable days, it'll keep your kids - and adults alike - entertained for hours.

No comments: