Monday 20 April 2009

Memory Foam Moments

Okay, I have a confession. I'm not proud, but I'm not ashamed, either. Think of me as you will, but remember, at the end of the day it was purely professional.

I've been on my boss's bed and I liked it!

Read into this as you will, but before you place me before judgement, please allow me to explain.

We have, not long arrived in our warehouse, our brand new Memory Foam range, Temptation Bedding. This includes our fantastic molded pillows, small and large; Memory Foam Mattress Toppers, double and king; and soon to be listed, Memory Foam Mattresses themselves.


Let me enlighten you, quickly. Memory Foam has many properties that make it far better than your standard bedding. As you lay on it, it moulds around your body, providing you proper support as you sleep, and allowing circulation to still flow - as opposed to waking up with a dead leg or a dead arm. It has anti-allergy properties, and it never forgets its original shape. No more fluffing up of your pillows, or flipping your mattress. It simply springs back into place as soon as you get up.

Now, back to my explanation. We were working on the marketing for Temptation Bedding, and it just so happens that my boss - or spiritual guide as he likes to refer to himself - has one of our mattresses. So off we trundled to his place with camera in tow (Am I digging this hole deeper?)

Of course I had to lay on his bed and try it out. I had to see what lying on Memory Foam was like compared to a normal, lumpy mattress, and, boy, was I impressed. I could have stayed there for longer, maybe spent the rest of my working day just lying there, and I would have loved to express just how comfortable I felt. My back was supported properly - which makes a big difference - and my neck and shoulders were at a perfect angle with the aid of his memory foam pillow. It was wonderful and everything you needed for a good night's sleep.

One thing put me off though. It was still my boss's bed, and no words can describe just how awkward I truly felt.

I'd like to ask for your forgiveness in this matter, and maybe, if you have a look for yourselves, you'll be able to understand a lot better why I just had to do it and why I liked it.

http://www.cybercheckout.co.uk/Items/940000628?&caSKU=940000628&caTitle=Memory%20Foam%20Mattress%20Topper%20-%20Double%20**FREE%20UK%20DELIVERY20**FREE%20UK%20DELIVERY**


D. Ilott
Cybercheckout ltd

No comments: