Friday 14 August 2009

The Challenge . . .

I'm going away for a week in a weeks time (yep, soon there will be no blogs for an entire week) but because of this someone else has to do my job. My morning hours are usually filled with dispatch work - shipping all your orders out - and it is a very fiddly and very complicated process. You have to really get your head around what you are doing and concentrate, but because I've been doing this job now for nigh on five years, I can practically do it with my eyes closed.

However, because of the recent changes that have been made within Gridstop Ltd, no one else really knows how to do it properly. It leaves me with the predicament of what would happen should I not be here, and because of this someone else has to be trained.

Now, the only other person who could possibly do this is none other than our Spiritual Guide, Andrew (his own words not mine. He foolishly volunteered . . . )

What a Palaver!!!

Obviously the routine that I have fallen into works fine for me, but everyone is different, and what I find easy will just confuse someone else, ie Andrew. Theoretically though, once you see where you want to be, and can establish what needs to be done to get there, your own routine will just fall into place. You just need to get your head around what you are doing and stay on track. As long as you reach that final goal, everything will be fine.

So, with one week to go, the real question is, will Andrew become confident and know what he is doing, or will I just come back in two weeks time to a mess . . . ?

Hmmm . . . let the challenge begin . . .


D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrew will get it all spot on. The Spiritual Guide will succeed.

Cybercheckout.co.uk said...

I'm sure. We have faith...although I will keep my phone on, just incase...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.