Wednesday 19 August 2009

The Challenge Continues . . .

I apologise that there haven't been any blog posts recently. Most of my time has been spent training up Andrew in the art of doing my work. I honestly thought there wouldn't be one today, but luckily I am just able to squeeze a small quickie in. I doubt there will be one on Friday though, as that is the day I go away and leave Andrew alone in the big wide world of downloads.

I thought I'd update you all on how the challenge of training the Spiritual Guide is progressing.

You can all sigh with relief. He is doing fine. I have every faith that he will be okay, and dispatch will run as smoothly as what it normally does . . . I'm not one to brag . . .

And despite all the distractions that are being thrown his way, things are still looking rosy.

I now know I can relax on that beach without a care in the world . . .
PS: I've just heard rumours that someone may throw a blog or two in during next week when I'm away. This should be quite interesting, and I'm sure I will be logging on at some point to have a nose . . .

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

2 comments:

Martin Willoughby said...

I'll the interloping blogger some stick for you. Is he blonde?

Marie said...

Oy! don't be so cheeky, We know where you live you know!! ;o) tehehe