Friday 5 June 2009

Warning! Long Blog Ahead!

I've just realised that I've been nursing this blog for three months now, posting three times a week, and taking pride in what I write. I hope, if you're a regular reader, you have enjoyed them as much as I've enjoyed publishing them. I've tried to keep it professional whilst adding a personal touch and a splash of humour. This idea was intended to show you, our customers, that Cybercheckout Ltd is run by approachable people, and not just a machine that makes you think twice before buying from us or running away.

As a team we work hard to keep this company going, especially in the current climate, and to provide a good, friendly service to our customers. You are, after all, the most important part in our equation. Without you, we would not be here today, so a big thank you to all for your support over the years.

But, how well do you know us? Seeing as I had nothing exciting to blog about today, I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce you to the team. It's about time we all made ourselves known.

Firstly, we have our wonderful Customer Service Team. Introducing Marsha, Beci and Sarah. These three wonderful people take care of all your calls and queries. Sometimes I honestly wonder how they can do their job so well. However, soon the team will be numbering two. The lovely Sarah is a mum-to-be and will be leaving us for a time over the summer. But don't panic, she will be back, and we'll have her baby answering your phone calls in no time at all.

Then we have our superb marketing team. Introducing Rob the Guru, Alison, Lisa (our equestrian expert) and Kieron the creative. They do a wonderful job looking after our website, advertising our products, and making sure everything runs smoothly. Kieron does most of our website designs and does a great job (although I often wonder what heights he could achieve in his creativity if he were awake and sober more often).

Next we have Marie - someone who would rather be sitting on a toadstool at the bottom of your garden - and Wendy. They deal with our accounts and buying. Brainy pair, they are.

And then we have our Spiritual Guide - AKA Andrew - and the Farva, Pete, our two directors. Just between you and me, I'm actually quite proud to be working for them, but don't tell them that, especially Andrew. I'll never hear the end of it if he finds out.

Lastly, there's me! Short, tubby, as blond as they come, and apparently full of innuendos, so I've been told (Shrugs with confusion, but with a knowing grin) I work behind the scenes here. I'm the one who sends all your orders out every day. I also do a little work for the marketing team, doing the things they don't want to do usually, but I can't moan. They gave me the blog.

So that's us. Hopefully we seem a little more human to you all now - or a little bit more boring, as I've waffled on long enough for someone who hasn't got much to blog about. Ho-hum. I am a woman after all.


I think I'll go and join Marie at the bottom of the garden now. . . .


Keep buying our pools!


D. Ilott

Cybercheckout Ltd.

2 comments:

Martin Willoughby said...

Are you the one on the toadstool? The picture doesn't do you justice.

Cybercheckout.co.uk said...

You're too kind...