Monday 8 June 2009

Pamper Yourself . . . Safely

A friend published a comment to my Friday's blog (05-06-09), asking if the picture at the bottom, of the little munchkin sitting on the toadstool, was supposed to be me, and if it was it didn't do me justice - to which I replied`you're too kind!` (Seriously, I love my friends). But this is me all over. When I said I was as blond as they come, I meant that in psychological terms.

I have many blond moments, and I do like to broadcast them for a laugh.


Like this one:

A couple of years back, we were preparing to move house, and I was up in the bedroom packing up some belongings that we had accumulated over the past. One of these happened to be an old Christmas present that I hadn't used. It was a `Pamper Yourself` kit. It had smellies galore, and it also come with a blindfold - you know, the type that you can wear when you sleep to block out the light. I had never used this. So, out of curiosity, as you do, I slipped it on.

Yep, it worked. It was comfy; I could sleep in it; and it blocked out the light.

Then . . . (wait for it)

I wondered to myself what I looked like with this blindfold on, and caught myself turning to face the mirror!

Erm....helloooo...???

Luckily, we have some `Pamper Yourself` Remington items in stock here that are safe, and won't make you look like an idiot. Take our Remington Bath Spa pillow for example. It's fantastic if all you want to do after a long, stressful day is relax in the bath and soak your troubles away. And, what's more, there's no blindfold included.


Completely blond proof...!

Seriously though, they should stick warning signs on some of these `Pamper Yourself` kits.


`Blonds Proceed with Care! . . .





D. Ilott
Cybercheckout Ltd

No comments: