Wednesday 20 May 2009

`Swish-Swoo` Handbags

There are some women out there who love bags, are addicted to bags, and who live bags. Just like there are women who love and are addicted to shoes and chocolate. (Hands up if you're one of these)

To all you bag lovers, I'm blogging for you today. (Thought you might appreciate this dress of bags that I stumbled across. Made me smile.)

Our new range include these two chic and modern designed handbags. I took a liking to these. They are simple and elegant, and the inside is funky and bright, a contradiction that works perfectly alongside each other. They can go with any outfit you choose to wear and for any occasion, be it for casual every day use, or an evening out.


Just look at them! Gorgeousness in a bag! `Swish-Swoo!`

And if I loved handbags just as much as I love chocolate and my `pet-hair-remover-magnet-gadget-thingy that could be doubled as a window scraper for your car`, then I'd buy one. Most definitely!

But I'll save my purchase. After all, I have to leave something in stock for you, the customer.

So go on, be a devil-woman and unleash the bag connoisseur within you . . . I promise I won't tell anyone.




D. Ilott
Cybercheckout Ltd

No comments: