Thursday 3 December 2009

Seasonal Cyber Virus . . .

Wow! What a week it's been.

I apologise for the lack of blogs just recently. It's hard to get your mind round things when your body is being invaded by a horrible little seasonal bug.

Yes, it attacked me, and it got me good and proper. First it attacked my throat, my nose, my ears, then my head. Obviously it decided early on that it didn't want the rest of me. It just hovered in the top part, clouding everything and making my head feel like it wanted to explode.

It hasn't been a good week. But luckily today is the first day that it feels like this little bug is leaving. My immune system is finally getting the better of this seasonal beast. And - call me selfish - so far it seems that I haven't shared it either . . . which is good.

One thing I could have done with whilst I was curled up on my sofa at home, engrossing myself in a good film and feeling miserable about myself, was one of our electric blanket/throws. Ah, it would have been heaven to have been snuggled up under one, savouring its warmth instead of shivering, and maybe helping my defense system in battle at the same time, but no . . . I was out of luck.

There's still a chance for you though! If you find yourself coming down with this seasonal virus, you need to fight it before Christmas! When you have no energy, and all you want to do is curl up and keep warm, this blanket is the perfect aid! Kill that bug!!


However, despite the fact that I feel in good spirits today because I believe this virus is finally departing, I still feel disappointed in missing out on office birthday cakes. It was our very own Marsha's birthday last week - 21 years old (everyone's 21 these days) - but I wasn't up to eating the wonderfully delicious cakes that she brought in. And one was a Chocolate Fudge Cake!!!

Curse this bug to hell . . .

D. Ilott
CyberCheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: