Friday 4 December 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different . . .

As I sit here and wait for this dreaded `seasonal bug that has no seasonal joy` to depart, I can't help but feel myself struggling for inspiration about what to blog about. My humour escapes me . . . so I thought I'd steal someone else's, and found it fitting for a product that we have sitting in our office and waiting to grace our website.

Rabbit hutches.

So, the question I put to you is: Why buy a Rabbit Hutch? (Have you guessed whose humour I'm going to steal?)

(Quote: Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

Am I making my point clear yet?

(Quote:
Tim: There he is!
King Arthur: Where?
Tim: There!
King Arthur: What? Behind the rabbit?
Tim: It *is* the rabbit!
King Arthur: You silly sod!
Tim: What?
King Arthur: You got us all worked up!
Tim: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.
King Arthur: Ohh.
Tim: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
Sir Robin: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
Tim: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
Sir Galahad: Get stuffed!
Tim: He'll do you up a treat, mate.
Sir Galahad: Oh, yeah?
Tim: I'm warning you!
Sir Robin: What's he do? Nibble your bum?
Tim: He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!
King Arthur: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
Sir Bors: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!


And as Sir Bors went to slay the killer rabbit, his death was swift and quick, leaving the others completely stunned.

The humour is stolen from `Monty Python and the Holy Grail` (I won`t quote the part about the holy grenade of antioch) However, I bet none of the Python crew ever researched the deep psychology of their killer rabbit. Why was this rabbit so mad? Why did this rabbit feel submerged with it's deep, dark anger?

Why?

Because he didn't have a decent rabbit hutch like ours. Have a thought for your rabbit . . . watch our website for their arrival . . . and don't have nightmares.

(Quote: What an eccentric performance . . .)

D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: