Monday 8 March 2010

Cybercheckout - A Day In The Life Of . . .

Sarah's all on her own in customer services this week. Our dear old Marsha is on holiday, but despite the fact that this renders our customer services team short staffed, Sarah is more than capable of handling things on her own. Monday's are usually our busiest day of the week, with questions that have built up over the weekend, but was Sarah fazed? Not on your nelly!

She worked through today with flying colours, holding her head up high with a constant smile beaming on her face. This just goes to show what a valued and competent member of staff she is. But then the same can be said for everyone here. We all have our little areas of valued expertise. When put together they add to the moving cogs in the system we have going here and keeps things moving as smoothly and as nicely as they are now. If one cog is disrupted it creates havoc for another cog.

And talking of expertise, I'm so chuffed I have to share this. Ezine Articles, a website in which we submit articles, sent me a gift today in celebration of my level promotion. I now hold a platinum level, despite the fact that you only need to submit ten articles to attain this achievement. However, it still brought a smile to my face when I discovered a brand new mouse mat, a writing pad, a swish-swoo pen and . . . AND . . . a sticker that tells everybody I'm an EXPERT AUTHOR!

Expert author! Now I can go around and tell everyone. It's official! I am a genius! . . . But don't panic. I'll wake up soon enough.




D. Ilott
Cybercheckout
Gridstop Ltd

No comments: