Wednesday 3 June 2009

Oh, what to blog...

I've hit a brick wall. Today I feel totally uninspired as to what I should write.

I've had no more driving lessons since my last one, and everyone in here are just too busy to get up to any worth-while shenanigans that deserve to be blogged about.

People are still buying our pools though. They are swimming out of the door (I'm full of puns today), so that is fantastic! If your considering purchasing one of our pools, I'd get in quick, what with their price-drop and offer of `Free Delivery`. I can see stock levels dwindling.


We also have a shipment of new tents arriving shortly. Brand new, and high quality. It's too early for me to blog about their specifics as of yet, but I will say that they have sewn-in ground sheets, which a lot of people prefer. I can see them going down very well this summer.

So, what with everyone going pool crazy at the moment, I'm sure we'll all be kept very busy and uninteresting for the time being. I'll see if I can pick out some office dirt for Friday's blog.

Watch this space....




D. Ilott
Cybercheckout Ltd

No comments: